That's why we've partnered with Sarah Travers & Camilla Long of Bespoke Communications to create a new online media training course.
There are 12 videos in the course covering:
- How to write better scripts
- How to prepare for a great shoot
- Coping with nerves
- Presenting with confidence
- Posture, gestures & body language
Read on to find out:
- What's on the course?
- When will the course be launched?
- How to sign up
- How to get the course for FREE
But first, a few words about our partners on this course - Bespoke Communications:
If you're not familiar with the work that Sarah & Camilla do here's some info that demonstrates their capability and expertise:
- Sarah worked as a news anchor for BBC Northern Ireland for 17 years - and knows a thing or to about how to engage with an audience that you can't see.
- Camilla began her career as a software developer and worked across the world in various roles before returning to these shores in 2008.
- Bespoke Communications is the Public Speaking partner for TedX in Northern Ireland.
- Sarah & Camilla are also founding members of #BeSeenBeHeard - a media training programme for female thought leaders which seeks to promote gender balance in the media.
What's on the course?
I'm glad you asked.
There are 12 videos on the course which will launch in early September 2020:
- Preparing in advance - what you can do before the shoot to ensure you deliver a polished performance.
- Your Executive Presence - delivering your message with clarity, confidence and authority.
- Keeping it tight - a script structure that keeps your pitch waffle free
- You are your own brand - recognising the value you add for your audience
- Introverts & videos - feel the fear and do it anyway
- Start with 'Why?' - putting the audience first for maximum engagement
- Presenting on camera - how to set up and deliver a great shoot
- Posture & gestures - being self-aware and framing your shots accordingly
- Working with a Production Team - working together to deliver the best result possible
- What to wear on camera - be the best version of yourself
- Coping with nerves - turning negative thoughts into positive feelings
- Body language - deliver your pitch with warmth and confidence
When will the course be launched?
The course will go live on Monday 14th September 2020.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for the course here.
The cost of the course is £197 + VAT
We're making 20 places on the course available for the discounted price of £147 + VAT - sign up today.
Get the course for FREE
I thought that might get your attention.
As an introductory offer, if you sign up for pre-launch access to the course (£147 + VAT) you will get the fee refunded if you undertake a video project (with BlueSky Video Marketing) or an in-house training programme (with Bespoke Communications) within 6 months of purchase.